Corporate Social Communication
Today companies have to be active in Social Media (SM). Corporate Social Communication (CSC) is the set of communication strategies that a company employs in SM.
is developed as a new generation CSC model that ensures sustainability and high visibility through cost-effective marketing utilising SM.
- can be tailored to suit the aims and the marketing strategy of the company
- enables continuous communication with/in the market
- makes a marketer out of every employee in the company
- builds trust and brand name
- develops short and long term roads to revenues
- helps the company lead the market
- improves the management of complaints and other customer related issues
is an iterative 5-step process
- Preparing the company for CSC
- Establishing the criteria for the creation and sending of content
- Letting employees get established in relevant SM platforms and learn how to touch target customers
- Measuring the effect in the market
- Adjustments in the process based on results